Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: Turn on lights of notes that are being played

Most Recent

written by: geert

Thanks for the answer, I'll probably be playing an Alpha by the time this gets done then ;-)

... but my girlfriend who's now learning to play the Pico will certainly appreciate this feature!

See you tomorrow,

Geert

Wed, 9 Dec 2009 21:51:18 +0000 GMT

Hi,

I watched the roadshow Air Studios video again and noticed that on the Alpha the keys light up when Dave and Marc play notes. This doesn't seem to be the case on the Pico. Is this an oversight? I really like how this makes something happen visually when you're play the instrument. Will this come to the Pico too?

Thanks,

Geert

written by: john

Wed, 9 Dec 2009 23:26:56 +0000 GMT

Hi Geert

It's something we're going to add to the Pico at some point - its actually a function of the firmware on the Alpha so the host EigenD doesn't have to do anything to make it work. It's a little more trouble (and USB traffic) to make it happen on the Pico, but you're right it'll be a nice thing when we do add it.

John

Wed, 9 Dec 2009 23:30:27 +0000 GMT

Thanks for the answer, I'll probably be playing an Alpha by the time this gets done then ;-)

... but my girlfriend who's now learning to play the Pico will certainly appreciate this feature!

See you tomorrow,

Geert

Please log in to join the discussions