Forum rss-feed

Forum

Help: Appealing shopping experience

Most Recent

written by: xe4me

Hi
I've been trying to buy an Alpha and the experience has been a nightmare.
Been calling the company on +44 1392823000 for 3 days in a row, left messages and no one answers.
Been trying to submit the form to buy the Alpha and it keeps crashing and throwing errors at me.
Been emailing them and I managed to get only one response out of all the emails a couple of days ago.
Right now, not only am I experiencing an appalling online shopping experience, but a bigger concern is growing in me about the post-purchase support.
Normally, companies are very supportive when you haven’t bought the product yet and they’re online 100% of the times and they’re nice and friendly, but as soon as your money is gone out of your account to theirs, the support is no more active as it was, which is sad, but makes sense, they don’t care anymore, they got your money.

Now with Eigenlabs, I’m not getting much support even before buying it, which potentially could mean they don’t have much to sell, so I shouldn’t be expecting any support after I have bought it.
Does this make any sense?
Egenlabs looks like one of those old dead websites that have never been updated.

Did anyone else have the same experience as me? 

Am I asking for too much? 

Please guide me in some direction.

Really appreciate it.

Cheers

written by: xe4me

Thu, 16 May 2019 06:02:17 +0100 BST

Hi
I've been trying to buy an Alpha and the experience has been a nightmare.
Been calling the company on +44 1392823000 for 3 days in a row, left messages and no one answers.
Been trying to submit the form to buy the Alpha and it keeps crashing and throwing errors at me.
Been emailing them and I managed to get only one response out of all the emails a couple of days ago.
Right now, not only am I experiencing an appalling online shopping experience, but a bigger concern is growing in me about the post-purchase support.
Normally, companies are very supportive when you haven’t bought the product yet and they’re online 100% of the times and they’re nice and friendly, but as soon as your money is gone out of your account to theirs, the support is no more active as it was, which is sad, but makes sense, they don’t care anymore, they got your money.

Now with Eigenlabs, I’m not getting much support even before buying it, which potentially could mean they don’t have much to sell, so I shouldn’t be expecting any support after I have bought it.
Does this make any sense?
Egenlabs looks like one of those old dead websites that have never been updated.

Did anyone else have the same experience as me? 

Am I asking for too much? 

Please guide me in some direction.

Really appreciate it.

Cheers

Please log in to join the discussions