Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: Recording more then one loop // midi-channel feature?

Most Recent

written by: benvdz

Hi,

I like the feature of being able to record the different instruments, however i found that i cannot record multiple layers of the same instrument. Is this correct? When i click back on the recorder, selecting the bars, and defining the instrument, the previous loop stops playing. Very annoying, I really like to record several layers of the same instrument.

I also have another issue with the midi output mode. I want to be able to control the midi-channel output to control an audio unit. I have for example motu symphonic instruments were i’m able to load different sounds on each midi channel.

Is it possible when in midi output mode you can control the midi-channel output for example with the scroll keys? This will be a very handy tool, especially if you can record the different loops on the same mode which also remembers the midi-channel.

Thanks
Benjamin

written by: benvdz

Fri, 27 Nov 2009 21:04:25 +0000 GMT

Hi,

I like the feature of being able to record the different instruments, however i found that i cannot record multiple layers of the same instrument. Is this correct? When i click back on the recorder, selecting the bars, and defining the instrument, the previous loop stops playing. Very annoying, I really like to record several layers of the same instrument.

I also have another issue with the midi output mode. I want to be able to control the midi-channel output to control an audio unit. I have for example motu symphonic instruments were i’m able to load different sounds on each midi channel.

Is it possible when in midi output mode you can control the midi-channel output for example with the scroll keys? This will be a very handy tool, especially if you can record the different loops on the same mode which also remembers the midi-channel.

Thanks
Benjamin

Please log in to join the discussions