Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: No browser window

Most Recent

written by: aaronw

Hi Ivan,

I'm sorry you're having this problem. Have you managed to resolve it yet?

Like Mike said, when you open EigenD it should appear in the menu bar in the top right of your screen. You will see a percentage count as the program loads, once this reaches 100% and says 'running' you should be able to play away.

Please do drop me an email at support@eigenlabs.com or call on 01392 823000 if you continue to have problems and I would be happy to help.

Regards

Aaron

written by: benvdz

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:00:28 +0000 GMT

Hello,

I'm using the EigenID 1.04 software on an imac 10.4.11, i having problems to call up the browser. When i click so in the menu, nothing happens. Any Idea's?

Thank you
Benjamin

written by: sam

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:48:28 +0000 GMT

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for your post - sorry to hear about your problem. When it happens again, could you send us a bug report? (Click on the 'Bug Reporter' option in the EigenD menu.) This will help us to find out what the problem is.

Thanks,

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

written by: benvdz

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:40:36 +0000 GMT

Hi Sam,

I have upgraded my system today to Snow Leopard, reinstalled the EigenID and it works now. The graphics of the performance meter was under tiger also not right (black stripes) so it might be a compatible issue.

Thank you
Benjamin

written by: KaylaK

Wed, 2 Dec 2009 22:56:27 +0000 GMT

Hi Benjamin,

I've had the exact same issue with 10.4.11 (Browser not loading and Performance Meter looking stripey) and have borrowed a drive with Snow Leopard while the lovely people at EigenLabs wrestle with the code :)

Must be something to do with this particular version of Tiger?

Anyway, a borrowed drive is sorting the problem in the meantime!

Kayla Kavanagh

written by: GoneCaving

Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:43:09 +0000 GMT

Yep me too :-( Oh well perhaps this is the kick I needed to make the upgrade.

D

Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:14:50 +0000 GMT

Hi all,

Thanks for letting know about this bug. Jim actually looked at Kayla's computer at the Pico gathering last night and got more information. He is now working on a fix and we will post to this thread when we have more info.

Regards

Aaron
Customer Support

written by: IvanBratten

Tue, 18 May 2010 19:14:37 +0100 BST

I cant open neither of the releases of your software, i got Snow Leopard OSX and when i click on the program EigenD to open it, nothing happens... Hope you can help me FAST...have payed lots of money for this so it should then work with just plug and play?

written by: mikemilton

Tue, 18 May 2010 19:47:33 +0100 BST

Ivan... Welcome to the user community (I'm just another user like yourself). Let me just say that the folk at Eigenlabs are very fast to respond but in the interim....

If you are running the version 1.0.x eigenD, did you look at your menu bar along the top of your screen? That is where it runs in that version. You can click on it and, from the drop down show the browser. Version 1.1.x does open a window.

If that still does not help, try playing the tutorial 1 again. The instructions worked just fine for me.

All I can say otherwise is that I run it on a macbook pro and a mac pro under snow leopard and it works just fine (I know that does not help, but at least it is a data point for you).

Hope you get your problem solved quickly and that we talk further

Mike

Wed, 19 May 2010 19:06:10 +0100 BST

Hi Ivan,

I'm sorry you're having this problem. Have you managed to resolve it yet?

Like Mike said, when you open EigenD it should appear in the menu bar in the top right of your screen. You will see a percentage count as the program loads, once this reaches 100% and says 'running' you should be able to play away.

Please do drop me an email at support@eigenlabs.com or call on 01392 823000 if you continue to have problems and I would be happy to help.

Regards

Aaron

Please log in to join the discussions