Forum rss-feed

Forum

Help: Windows 10 / PSU-MM drivers missing

Most Recent

written by: TheTechnobear

If the Pico appears to be working, but no sound, then two possibilities :

a) you have not set your audio interface in the eigend menu
b) you have not installed the resources, which contains things like samples used by some instruments

written by: leopoldhaller

Thu, 15 Feb 2018 05:47:18 +0000 GMT

Just got my Tau. Have been trying to get it to run on Mac and Windows. No luck either way.

I'd like to make windows work first. I've downloaded and installed the drivers (1.0.10), runtime (1.0), resources (1.10.12) and EigenD (2.1.7-community). My Eigenharp is plugged in, buttons are lighting up and LEDs respond to touch, but I get no sound with eigenD in the standard Tau setup.

When I look at drivers, the eigenharp control unit shows up as Other devides / PSU-MM and it says "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)". I've tried removing / reinstalling drivers, but to no avail.

written by: leopoldhaller

Thu, 15 Feb 2018 05:56:47 +0000 GMT

I tried extracting the drivers and installing manually clicking "Update Driver / Browse my computer for driver software".

I get this error:
https://snag.gy/gPSpEn.jpg

Any ideas?

written by: john

Thu, 15 Feb 2018 13:58:40 +0000 GMT

The Tau keys light up red when pressed in the basic firmware of the instrument. If you have keys that are lit green (especially when you press the mode key) then you have everything running and the problem if likely with your sound output. If the instrument mode key does nothing than you do not yet have EigenD attached to the Tau properly. Which version of Windows are you trying to install on?

written by: elinarobin

Thu, 19 Jul 2018 20:57:22 +0100 BST

Actually, to install Windows 10 OS in your machine you must check that whether all drivers are available or not. Missing of any driver will lead you an unsuccessful installation of OS. You may check https://mailhelp.net/gmail-support/ that may guide you further.

written by: elinarobin

Thu, 19 Jul 2018 20:59:19 +0100 BST

Actually, to install Windows 10 OS in your machine you must check that whether all drivers are available or not. Missing of any driver will lead you an unsuccessful installation of OS. You may check gmail support that may guide you further.

written by: Peinus

Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:07:30 +0100 BST

I have some issue just with Pico, Windows can see Pico, also Led lights works, I can also change thinks in workbench, but I am unable to get any sound, thanks for help

written by: TheTechnobear

Sat, 25 Aug 2018 13:02:49 +0100 BST

If the Pico appears to be working, but no sound, then two possibilities :

a) you have not set your audio interface in the eigend menu
b) you have not installed the resources, which contains things like samples used by some instruments

Please log in to join the discussions