written by: sam

Hi all,

I have uploaded an FAQ on playing position here:

Pico FAQ - Thumb hooks

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

written by: geert

Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:38:54 +0000 GMT

I recorded a video about how I setup the Pico to find my best playing position. Hope this is helpful for some. Any tips or suggestions to add?

http://eigenzone.org/2009/11/23/eigenharp-pico-set-up-your-playing-position/

written by: john

Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:43:04 +0000 GMT

Hi Geert

Nice video thanks...

We have actually designed the thumbhooks to be deformable once or twice so that you can adjust them a little to fit you better. The rubber back to the hooks has a bendable aluminium core that you can reshape to adapt to your thumbs. You can only do this a few times before they break (we don't replace them under warranty if you do break them like this, so don't do it more than once or twice, but they are very easy to replace yourself and we will be selling spares very shortly - and they won't cost much) but you can form them to make them more comfortable. This is particularly useful for younger players with small fingers, you can close the hooks up to make them more secure, or players with large fingers who can open them out a little.

John

written by: geert

Tue, 24 Nov 2009 07:35:46 +0000 GMT

Thanks John, maybe this information about the thumbhooks should be added to the FAQ?

Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:48:39 +0000 GMT

Hi Geert,

Thanks for your post, I will put in on my list of FAQs to write and will post to this thread with a link once I have uploaded it.

Sam

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:21:16 +0000 GMT

Hi all,

I have uploaded an FAQ on playing position here:

Pico FAQ - Thumb hooks

Sam

Please log in to join the discussions