Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: Questions about setting up Pico

Most Recent

written by: john

In order t ndertsnad how to edit the setups your best route is probably to work through the Workbench tutorials, which can be found here:

Workbench Documentation

written by: kurilov

Sun, 11 Feb 2018 14:20:18 +0000 GMT

Greetings! I have questions about setting up Pico. I reread your forums, but never got a normal explanation for my questions:

1) Convert scroll keys to "normal" playbale keys? Give full step by step instructions, please!
2) How to make it so that the ribbon controller does not return to its previous position at all, as if it's a fader?

written by: keyman

Wed, 14 Feb 2018 20:28:50 +0000 GMT

What version of EigenD are you using? your plan is to use Pico Standard setup and change it?

Can you see/use Workbench?

I might take a look tonight.

Fri, 16 Feb 2018 11:05:37 +0000 GMT

I'm using EigenD 2.0.74. I'm connecting the pico to the Ableton for controlling vst. While using the standard setup, but if something need to change, no problem. I can use Workbench.

Thu, 22 Feb 2018 17:52:04 +0000 GMT

Please, help me figure it out! Soon I'll have a concert with it!

written by: TheTechnobear

Sat, 24 Feb 2018 19:14:12 +0000 GMT

a) 18 keys
you need to disconnect the octave talker
then remap both the musical and physical mappings on the main keygroup

b) hmm, its a while since i tried this , but im not sure if its possible...i kind of remember it always going to zero... but may be im mis-remembering.
i assume you are already using the absolute strip position.

EDIT: oops mis-remembered pico setup,
actually its not the octave talker, its the browser controls assigned to the lower two keys ... so thats the script talker.
(you can just delete the script talker and that will remove the connections)

Sat, 24 Feb 2018 18:59:31 +0000 GMT

I do not understand anything! how should I do it all? how do I disconnect the octave talker, etc. Is there anyone here who can help me and write in detail step by step?

written by: john

Sat, 24 Feb 2018 19:08:40 +0000 GMT

In order t ndertsnad how to edit the setups your best route is probably to work through the Workbench tutorials, which can be found here:

Workbench Documentation

Please log in to join the discussions