Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Eigenharp with Native Instruments?

Most Recent

written by: TheTechnobear

I don't have a Maschine or similar...
But generally there is no explicit support for Maschine (or any other controller/Software) in EigenD.

What EigenD can do to interact with other software/hardware is:
a) send midi including clock
b) host plugins (AU/VST)

so EigenD can control Maschine in much the same way as any other host (e.g. DAW).

EigenD's 'clock' can act as either MIDI master or be slaved to an external clock.

that's about the best info I can give you, as I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to achieve.

as for the basestation does exactly the same as basestation pro, just lacks the pedal inputs.

written by: rivermuse

Sun, 8 Oct 2017 18:03:10 +0100 BST

Q1) Anyone using Eigenharp to Native Instruments Maschine 2 or Maschine Jam, or similar?

Q2) Are arrangements ..ie. ( multitracked-recorded parts using multiple data-streams on different midi channels) easily save-able and load-able into the EigenD GUI? Or, is it best to send a MTC clock to an external sequencer for this?

Q3) Is the latter possible using the basic Base Station?

thanks

richard
BG.

written by: TheTechnobear

Mon, 9 Oct 2017 10:24:35 +0100 BST

I don't have a Maschine or similar...
But generally there is no explicit support for Maschine (or any other controller/Software) in EigenD.

What EigenD can do to interact with other software/hardware is:
a) send midi including clock
b) host plugins (AU/VST)

so EigenD can control Maschine in much the same way as any other host (e.g. DAW).

EigenD's 'clock' can act as either MIDI master or be slaved to an external clock.

that's about the best info I can give you, as I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to achieve.

as for the basestation does exactly the same as basestation pro, just lacks the pedal inputs.

Please log in to join the discussions