Forum rss-feed

Forum

Sounds: Why oh why oh why??

Most Recent

written by: gazgoldstar

Hey thanks Sam. I am just going to try out Arturia brass with the AU 2 setup. I am really excited about this. I will report back.....

Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:36:31 +0000 GMT

Why do you have the useful features such as breath sustain available for the piano but not for any of the other sound fonts? Surely when you call up the Rhodes it would be beneficial to have that function too? Or am I missing something here? Please excuse me if I am wrong here and it is possible. Similarly, I have a copy of Arturia's Brass AU and was really keen to try out the trumpet model with the Pico but unfortunately I can't seem to get the AU to recognise the breath pipe. Again am I missing something here or is that feature not supported?

Don't want to sound too moany but some of these issues really hamper this instruments usefulness. I want to really help push Eigenlabs wonderful instruments so I feel it is important to push for these developments.

written by: sam

Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:49:39 +0000 GMT

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your comments. I am in the process of building you a variation of the Factory Pico Setup that has Sampler 2 and Audio Unit 2 controlled by the breath pipe.

I will upload it to the 'Software' section of the Support site when I have finished and tested it.

I hope this will solve your problems.

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:45:23 +0000 GMT

Hi Tom,

I have uploaded the setup with the breath pipe controlling Sampler 2 and Audio Unit 2 (Custom Pico 2) here:

Custom Pico 2

Please make sure you upgrade to the latest version of EigenD before downloading it (follow the link for instructions).

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

written by: steveelbows

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:23:01 +0000 GMT

The link to custom pico 2 is not working for me, browser cannot find file to download.

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:42:11 +0000 GMT

Hi Steve,

Sorry about that - the problem has now been resolved. Please try again.

Sam

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:57:50 +0000 GMT

Hey thanks Sam. I am just going to try out Arturia brass with the AU 2 setup. I am really excited about this. I will report back.....

Please log in to join the discussions