Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: EigenD 2.1.7 community release (all platforms)

Most Recent

written by: EigenNoob

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a Pico but I'm concerned about the software. All the posts seem dated. Is this going to run okay on a 64bit Windows 10 machine? The software looks like a 32bit exe file.

Also, is this easy enough for a layman to install? I can't find any basic instructions anywhere. At present it feels like I need a software engineer to get it running for me.

Thanks.

written by: KMac

Fri, 4 May 2018 18:13:02 +0100 BST

My progress so far: I have downloaded runtime and opened Stage and the lights are on, but no sound.

written by: keyman

Wed, 16 May 2018 16:50:07 +0100 BST

If you have STAGE running you can activate the Metronome (the Drummer starts playing a drum loop) for AUDIO you can go to EigenD > Windows>Audio Settings (CMD+2) and choose appropriate audio interface/Built-In Output.

Other "Sounds" you have to "manually" copy over:
- sound fonts (for sampler 1, 2, 3
into ~user/Library/Eigenlabs/Soundfont

- ImpulseResponse for Cello/Clarinet
into ~user/Library/Eigenlabs/ImpulseResponse

- All user Loops:
into ~user/Library/Eigenlabs/Loop

written by: EigenNoob

Fri, 26 Apr 2019 10:24:07 +0100 BST

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a Pico but I'm concerned about the software. All the posts seem dated. Is this going to run okay on a 64bit Windows 10 machine? The software looks like a 32bit exe file.

Also, is this easy enough for a layman to install? I can't find any basic instructions anywhere. At present it feels like I need a software engineer to get it running for me.

Thanks.

Please log in to join the discussions