Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: What temperature is your Pico?

Most Recent

written by: john

Hi Tom

The log files are very verbose at the moment as we include a lot of information (such as the temperature inside the case, as you've noticed) that assist us in debugging problems. Our software is still meeting it's first real users and this is a big help as we flush out the teething troubles. The log files do rotate though, we only keep the last eight, so it shouldn't ever consume significant space on your disk.

John

written by: TomSwirly

Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:29:27 +0000 GMT

For geeks only...

edit ~/Library/Eigenlabs/1.0.1/log/pico 1.0.log and search for "temperature".

I note with some concern the fairly large logs that are being generated here, averaging about 2 or 3 megs a session, or 1 to 10 gigs a year if you played almost every day (apparently I've played at least once a day since I got it! :-D)

written by: john

Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:29:46 +0000 GMT

Hi Tom

The log files are very verbose at the moment as we include a lot of information (such as the temperature inside the case, as you've noticed) that assist us in debugging problems. Our software is still meeting it's first real users and this is a big help as we flush out the teething troubles. The log files do rotate though, we only keep the last eight, so it shouldn't ever consume significant space on your disk.

John

Please log in to join the discussions