Forum rss-feed

Forum

Help: Some sounds not working

Most Recent

written by: TheTechnobear

if the clarinet is working, then Id assume your sound output is fine...

if the drum loops/piano/metronome aren't playing then, that sounds like it will be the resources (wav files etc) are not being found/loaded.
I assume you installed the resources, runtime and eigenD.

which version of EigenD are you using?
(you can use either 2.1 or 2.0 that are on the official site, just don't use the EigenD/Runtime on the El Captian thread... this looks for the resources in a different place)

written by: robbydebry

Thu, 22 Oct 2015 01:03:18 +0100 BST

I have a tau. Right now my clarinet sound is the only one working. I had El Capitan and was running into far too many problems, so I wiped my computer and re-downloaded all my software. The eigenharp loads fine. Eigenbrowser tells me the piano and other sounds are loaded just fine, but when I touch the keys I get nothing, and I'm pretty stuck now. Any ideas?

Thu, 22 Oct 2015 01:06:01 +0100 BST

The drum loops and metronome aren't working either

written by: john

Thu, 22 Oct 2015 08:50:06 +0100 BST

If the drum loops aren't working then your sound output is probably not working. Check it is set to the right output in EigenD, A fresh install may well have set this to the wrong output.. What OS are you now running, I assume it's not El Capitan any more?

Thu, 22 Oct 2015 18:44:16 +0100 BST

No I'm running Yosemite again. Where do I look to check the sound output?

written by: GoneCaving

Thu, 22 Oct 2015 20:48:39 +0100 BST

EigenD, Window Menu -> Audio Settings.

written by: john

Thu, 22 Oct 2015 21:33:24 +0100 BST

Or you can use Workbench, open the Audio agent, click on the audio port with the edit tool.

written by: TheTechnobear

Fri, 23 Oct 2015 01:07:16 +0100 BST

if the clarinet is working, then Id assume your sound output is fine...

if the drum loops/piano/metronome aren't playing then, that sounds like it will be the resources (wav files etc) are not being found/loaded.
I assume you installed the resources, runtime and eigenD.

which version of EigenD are you using?
(you can use either 2.1 or 2.0 that are on the official site, just don't use the EigenD/Runtime on the El Captian thread... this looks for the resources in a different place)

Please log in to join the discussions