Forum rss-feed

Forum

Tau: Please tell me how you feel about the Tau

Most Recent

written by: TheTechnobear

its pretty quiet here, but I know you have cross-posted on G+.

about the selling... I think its probably quite a small percentage really
( John could tell you how many taus were sold) , and its proportional to price i.e. more picos than taus, and very few alphas.

Id say its almost about maturity.
the Tau (and others) have been available for quite some time now, so some of these owners have had them quite a while, and for some they will not have had the time required to invest in learning to play the instrument, and after N years will be seeing the eigenharp sitting in the corner unused, as so decide to tell...

how many times have we head this regarding pianos, its pretty common... we have desires to do things, but sometimes life gets in the way.

heres the rub... like any instrument, the eigenharp needs an investment of time, to learn to play, its a fun experience - but still its a commitment.

written by: bribat

Wed, 23 Sep 2015 17:42:08 +0100 BST

Hello All Tau owners, can you tell me honestly how you feel about the Tau? I am considering purchasing one but am a bit leery since the price has gone up and I see a lot of people selling theirs.

Thanks.

written by: TheTechnobear

Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:42:50 +0100 BST

its pretty quiet here, but I know you have cross-posted on G+.

about the selling... I think its probably quite a small percentage really
( John could tell you how many taus were sold) , and its proportional to price i.e. more picos than taus, and very few alphas.

Id say its almost about maturity.
the Tau (and others) have been available for quite some time now, so some of these owners have had them quite a while, and for some they will not have had the time required to invest in learning to play the instrument, and after N years will be seeing the eigenharp sitting in the corner unused, as so decide to tell...

how many times have we head this regarding pianos, its pretty common... we have desires to do things, but sometimes life gets in the way.

heres the rub... like any instrument, the eigenharp needs an investment of time, to learn to play, its a fun experience - but still its a commitment.

Please log in to join the discussions