Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Livid Controller Problem

Most Recent

written by: keyman

EigenD "out-of-the-box" has setups for its instruments (Alpha, Tau, Pico) for example loading Factory Setups/Pico/1 standard setup and using workbench you can look for (agent) midi input 1 (governs from where to receive midi from) its connected to (agent) midi input controller 1 and this way with note on selects scales, tonics, turns the metronome on/off

Receiving CC's its also possible, a matter of creating the desired setup, so to speak.

Hope it helps a bit.

keyman

written by: sonicmanipulator

Fri, 12 Jun 2015 08:12:59 +0100 BST

Hi all.......I'm trying to use Eigen D with a range of MIDI gadgets. One of them is a 42 CC thing I made using the Livid Instruments MIDI Brain. Works fine with Logic & Mainstage but can't get it to work in EigenD. It comes up on the MIDI input menu but no MIDI info.
I have a couple of Korg Microkeys which work ok. Is there something I'm missing?

written by: keyman

Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:34:35 +0100 BST

EigenD "out-of-the-box" has setups for its instruments (Alpha, Tau, Pico) for example loading Factory Setups/Pico/1 standard setup and using workbench you can look for (agent) midi input 1 (governs from where to receive midi from) its connected to (agent) midi input controller 1 and this way with note on selects scales, tonics, turns the metronome on/off

Receiving CC's its also possible, a matter of creating the desired setup, so to speak.

Hope it helps a bit.

keyman

Please log in to join the discussions