Forum rss-feed

Forum

Alpha: alpha headphone left and right reversed.

Most Recent

written by: TheTechnobear

Hi,
Ive mentioned on G+, but thought Id check here...

I've just noticed, that the headphone ports on the alpha keyboard agent appear to be reversed. such that we are getting left and right incorrect.

this can be heard if you use factory setup one, enable headphones and then use pan L/R.
( i know my headphone/setup is correct, since I test headphone output on the alpha compared to the headphone output of my audio interface... assuming of course my audio interface is correct :))

could someone else test with their alpha,
if its the same on all, then I can check the code and see where it needs to be flipped around.

written by: TheTechnobear

Wed, 12 Nov 2014 19:00:20 +0000 GMT

Hi,
Ive mentioned on G+, but thought Id check here...

I've just noticed, that the headphone ports on the alpha keyboard agent appear to be reversed. such that we are getting left and right incorrect.

this can be heard if you use factory setup one, enable headphones and then use pan L/R.
( i know my headphone/setup is correct, since I test headphone output on the alpha compared to the headphone output of my audio interface... assuming of course my audio interface is correct :))

could someone else test with their alpha,
if its the same on all, then I can check the code and see where it needs to be flipped around.

Please log in to join the discussions