Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Support and contact

Most Recent

written by: fooran

I've sent the same email off over a couple months, but have not got a response yet. I got an iPhone specifically to use with stage, but I can't find the stage app in the appstore, either in the US, UK or Australian app stores. Please point me in the right direction

written by: TGran

Fri, 12 Sep 2014 17:09:44 +0100 BST

Hi

I just purchased a pico and im trying to contact eigenlabs about my order to get a tracking number. Tried both email and the phone but no answer. Trying my luck in the forum.

written by: john

Fri, 12 Sep 2014 17:34:50 +0100 BST

Hi

We have a problem with our phones at present. They're VOIP provided and we had a SIP hacker steal several thousand pounds worth of calls from us last week, so security has been tightened up, and somewhere in the process our telephones stopped working. We're still working on getting them back online but it may be a few days as we're being very cautious and the issue seems weirdly complicated.

I have asked Wayne to send you a tracking number on Monday, when he returns after the weekend.

John

written by: wayne

Fri, 12 Sep 2014 18:29:46 +0100 BST

Hi

The DHL tracking number is 5210515295 or the following link will take you direct to DHL tracking for his parcel.

http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking.shtml?brand=DHL&AWB=5210515295.

The latest DHL tracking shows that they tried to deliver at 1540 today but the premises were closed.

If you can contact DHL Sweden with the tracking info you can arrange the delivery or collection which best suits you.

Regards

Wayne

Fri, 12 Sep 2014 18:37:34 +0100 BST

Hi!

Thank you for the tracking number. I will contact DHL about delivery.

Fri, 12 Sep 2014 18:41:52 +0100 BST

If you are supposed to get order confirmation/tracking number with email when you order I think thats not working either. So it might be more than the phones.

written by: wayne

Fri, 12 Sep 2014 19:24:39 +0100 BST

Hi

Can you check your spam/junk folder as it may have gone to there. This will let me know if the system is working. I also sent you an email about the tracking info from your orignal notification to us. It would be good to know if this arrived with you.

Regards

Wayne

Fri, 12 Sep 2014 19:51:59 +0100 BST

I found all emails you sent in my junkmail, from sales and customerservice.

written by: fooran

Sun, 14 Sep 2014 09:53:03 +0100 BST

I've sent the same email off over a couple months, but have not got a response yet. I got an iPhone specifically to use with stage, but I can't find the stage app in the appstore, either in the US, UK or Australian app stores. Please point me in the right direction

Please log in to join the discussions