Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Eigenlabs Service

Most Recent

written by: tenorjazz

Go to the Community/support tab on the Eigenlabs website and down towards the middle of the page you can submit a support request. You need to be signed on.

I also used Skype (computer to land line) to call them directly on the phone number on the website. It cost something like a $1.00 and it seemed like I could talk as long as I wanted.

Fri, 11 Oct 2013 18:56:14 +0100 BST

I recently got a new Tau that had a couple of small issues. I contacted support and in just a little over a week my Tau went half way round the world and back and is now working great. The big problem was actually in the basestation, the instrument did have a faulty earphone jack and that was replaced.

I want to thank Eigenlabs for being so responsive and having such incredible service. I have worked with many other companies and have never found one to be so ready to "make things right".

Thanks Eigenlab.

written by: Bongo35

Sun, 3 Nov 2013 20:09:15 +0000 GMT

I have to say that I recently blew up my basestation(!) and got the same great service from Eigenlabs. Very quick turnaround.

written by: TheTechnobear

Thu, 5 Dec 2013 20:30:36 +0000 GMT

same experience as well for me...

I had a problem with my cables, I ordered new ones, and they were sent out the next day.

I also had a problem with my breath pipe, which I returned and they fixed for me, again same day turnaround.

very much appreciated, as it let me get back to enjoying my Eigenharp as quickly as possible.

Fantastic service

Thanks to all at Eigenlabs.
Mark

written by: micahbolen

Thu, 5 Dec 2013 20:48:23 +0000 GMT

What's the best way to reach their customer support? I'm having all kinds of problems with my new Pico.

Thu, 5 Dec 2013 20:55:07 +0000 GMT

Go to the Community/support tab on the Eigenlabs website and down towards the middle of the page you can submit a support request. You need to be signed on.

I also used Skype (computer to land line) to call them directly on the phone number on the website. It cost something like a $1.00 and it seemed like I could talk as long as I wanted.

Please log in to join the discussions