Forum rss-feed

Forum

Help: help me please

Most Recent

written by: egitto74

Hello, thank you very much.
The old owner of the pico sent me the key, but I also wanted to take the latest version, the pro.
I did not know British holiday.
I can not download the software and nothing else without being able to activate ....
thanks

Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:28:31 +0100 BST

hello, I wanted to help, I bought the pico used, I do not have the software how can I do? I did not even have the code to activate it.
thanks
alessandro

written by: TheTechnobear

Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:53:12 +0100 BST

send an email to customer services, they should be able to help you.
customerservices@eigenlabs.com

I would tell them who you bought it from and also the serial number of the pico and ask them to transfer ownership.

Once you have it registered, you will be able to download the free version of the software 1.4.3 (and also the resources as well, which are required)
However, I would HIGHLY recommend you purchase the latest 2.0 version of the software. it is alot better, and most users use it, so if you run into problems they are far more likely to be able to help you on 2.0.
(again, once you have registered the pico you will be able to do this)

Mon, 26 Aug 2013 07:16:29 +0100 BST

hello, thanks for the info.
but what is EigenD with 6 months of upgrades
EigenD with 12 months of upgrades
EigenD Pro with 6 months of upgrades
EigenD Pro with 12 months of upgrades

what do I need to subscribe?
it's just the software or something?
the subscription period ends when what happens?
thanks

Mon, 26 Aug 2013 08:10:02 +0100 BST

Hi
To gain access to the latest software you have to buy a subscription.
This subscription entitles you to free updates (major, minor and bug fixes etc) for the period you subscribe to.
At the end, you still are entitled to continue to use the software version you last downloaded, but you do not have access to download newer versions.
(keep a copy of downloads as you also are unable to download any 2.0 release)

EigenD Pro comes with 'Workbench' a graphical tool to allow you to modify setups, which is pretty hard to do without it. This is the only difference, the rest of the software is identical.

Your requirement for workbench will depend upon what you plan to do, many do buy it, but its not a 'must have' ... and if you are busy learning to play it, then early on you may not need... but really depends, as i say on your plans/expectations.

there is more info on workbench on this site somewhere, and I thought the subscription model is explained, as well ... but hope the above is a good enough summary

Mark

Mon, 26 Aug 2013 20:07:21 +0100 BST

TheTechnobear said:
send an email to customer services, they should be able to help you.
customerservices@eigenlabs.com

I would tell them who you bought it from and also the serial number of the pico and ask them to transfer ownership.

Once you have it registered, you will be able to download the free version of the software 1.4.3 (and also the resources as well, which are required)
However, I would HIGHLY recommend you purchase the latest 2.0 version of the software. it is alot better, and most users use it, so if you run into problems they are far more likely to be able to help you on 2.0.
(again, once you have registered the pico you will be able to do this)

hello, I wrote the email to customare care, I used a pico with activation code and serial number but still have not received any response ....

Mon, 26 Aug 2013 20:54:47 +0100 BST

It sometimes can take a few days ( 1 week?)
Also it's bank holiday in uk today, and generally holiday time
So might take a bit longer.

Are you able to order software without the instrument activted?
- if you are able to, and can download it then the registration is not required to use.
( but I don't know if you are able to do this without activation)

Btw, the seller should have supplied you with the USB stick that came with the pico,
this USB stick contains the software. Might be worth asking him in the meantime.

Mon, 26 Aug 2013 22:27:59 +0100 BST

Hello, thank you very much.
The old owner of the pico sent me the key, but I also wanted to take the latest version, the pro.
I did not know British holiday.
I can not download the software and nothing else without being able to activate ....
thanks

Please log in to join the discussions