Forum rss-feed

Forum

Alpha: Clarinet causing lights/instrument to turn off

Most Recent

written by: carvingCode

Funny. After I wrote the above comment, I had something similar happen. Had a few recorders playing recorded Samplers and Cello. Started playing Clarinet and eigenD crashed.

I did submit a bug report this time to Eigenlabs, thinking there may be something they would be interested in.

I'll try the -stdout -debug idea. Is that all I need to enter in Terminal?

Randy

Tue, 18 Jun 2013 18:52:17 +0100 BST

Interesting thing happened:

Instrument: Alpha

Had 2 or 3 drum loops playing.
Had recorded 2 AUs. Those were playing. (8 bar loop).
Started playing clarinet.
Tonic lights on instrument went out, clarinet sound stopped, loops and recorded tracks stopped.

When I stopped playing the clarinet, lights loops and recorded tracks continued.

I've been able to reproduce this in the same Factory setup (5 split). Did not yet try with another setup.

Glitch, weather, lunar, or other idea?

TIA

Randy

Fri, 28 Jun 2013 19:56:06 +0100 BST

To follow up: I've played clarinet in a number of different setups since I posted the above comment. Looks as though it is some odd glitch in that particular setup. No worries.

Randy

written by: TheTechnobear

Fri, 28 Jun 2013 22:42:23 +0100 BST

If you can reliably reproduce , then you could run eigenD from command line with -stdout - debug and capture output , to see if any errors.
But only worth it , if you know how to reproduce as not worth effort to do 'just in case'

Fri, 28 Jun 2013 23:13:47 +0100 BST

Funny. After I wrote the above comment, I had something similar happen. Had a few recorders playing recorded Samplers and Cello. Started playing Clarinet and eigenD crashed.

I did submit a bug report this time to Eigenlabs, thinking there may be something they would be interested in.

I'll try the -stdout -debug idea. Is that all I need to enter in Terminal?

Randy

Please log in to join the discussions