Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: A challenge for Eigenlabs. Please give this a go!

Most Recent

written by: aaronw

Hi Gaz,

Thanks for the challenge and its an interesting idea.

I am sure you have seen the many other requests on the forum and the software team have added yours to the list. We endeavour to work through the software requests in the order we receive them so it may take a few days to get to yours, but rest assured we have acknowledged it!

We will let you know once we have actioned your request.

Aaron
Customer Support

written by: gazgoldstar

Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:33:46 +0000 GMT

Hi,

further to my first thread posting (see "Just got my Pico....") I would like to set a challenge to Eigenlabs. A very simple one but I am interested to see just how quick you can respond to a customer request.

I would like a new factory set with one simple change. Swap the mode keys around so that there would be the octave keys at the top with the main mode key under the strip controller and the metronome switch to the left of that. I honestly believe that this simple change could improve the experience immeasurably for me and maybe others too.

So please give this a go.

Thanks

Gaz

written by: aaronw

Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:27:17 +0000 GMT

Hi Gaz,

Thanks for the challenge and its an interesting idea.

I am sure you have seen the many other requests on the forum and the software team have added yours to the list. We endeavour to work through the software requests in the order we receive them so it may take a few days to get to yours, but rest assured we have acknowledged it!

We will let you know once we have actioned your request.

Aaron
Customer Support

Please log in to join the discussions