Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Tau for sale including accessories (UK)

Most Recent

written by: stuwyatt

Hi John.

I'm sorry for the way I reacted to everything today, and thank you for sorting out the issue so quickly. I will download and make multiple backups. I did have two backups - one on this laptop and one on a NAS. I formatted the laptop in an attempt to get OSX on it, and when I went to get the archive off of the NAS, I found that the disk had died.

I'll be getting a couple of memory cards next week and will keep them very safe.

Thanks again.

Please feel free to delete this thread, and I'm going to keep hold of the Tau for now.

x

Wed, 15 May 2013 17:20:02 +0100 BST

Sorry for the rant. I've had a bit of a stressful time as of late. Apologies for some of the things that I said.

written by: john

Wed, 15 May 2013 14:48:03 +0100 BST

Hi Stuart

Wayne has added another month on to your support period so you can redownload the software. The reason that we don't have any facility for you to do that normally is just that we never put any kind of facility in for it when we redid the website. There's no secret plan to be horrible to anyone, it's just a feature we haven't got, and given the upcoming changes in the air, are unlikely to implement now. If anyone else is really stuck then they can write to me and I'll try and sort something out, but the best thing is to just save a copy, perhaps on the USB stick that comes with the instrument, it saves a lot of hassle later.

John

Wed, 15 May 2013 17:22:05 +0100 BST

Hi John.

I'm sorry for the way I reacted to everything today, and thank you for sorting out the issue so quickly. I will download and make multiple backups. I did have two backups - one on this laptop and one on a NAS. I formatted the laptop in an attempt to get OSX on it, and when I went to get the archive off of the NAS, I found that the disk had died.

I'll be getting a couple of memory cards next week and will keep them very safe.

Thanks again.

Please feel free to delete this thread, and I'm going to keep hold of the Tau for now.

x

Please log in to join the discussions