Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: WTB used Alpha - Europe

Most Recent

written by: carvingCode

I didn't realize there was also a wait for the Tau, Mark.

written by: TheTechnobear

Wed, 24 Apr 2013 22:27:55 +0100 BST

Anyone have a used Alpha that they are not playing as much as they thought they would?
Want it to go to a home where it will get used everyday!

Must be in good condition and of course fully working :)

Willing to pay a fair price, will pay via PayPal to ensure protection on both sides.

Will need to be shipped to Spain, but Im willing to contribute to shipping costs. Unfortunately, must be in UK or Europe (as outside europe would incur Duty/VAT).

email: mark AT technobear.com

p.s. Yes, you may notice Ive also posted something looking for a Tau, and its true ... basically I need a bigger instrument, so Im willing to go for either ... of course at the appropriate price

Thu, 25 Apr 2013 21:27:33 +0100 BST

Techno - Suggestion: Consider a new Tau from Eigenlabs. Do the rent to own option if that fits. You won't be disappointed with the Tau vs Alpha.

When I got my Tau, I was amazed at how it opened up my understanding of the Eigenharp.

Go ahead and spring for the new Tau now. Then, keep yours eyes open for an Alpha a year or two down the road.

You won't be disappointed.

Randy

written by: TheTechnobear

Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:28:02 +0100 BST

Randy,
Yeah, I'd considered this too... Im sure the Tau would also suit my needs too.
The problem is, new Tau's are not being delivered before October... which is a longer than I want to wait - thats why I put up the 'wanted tau' post as well :)

Its a shame for Eigenlabs, whilst I understand its a limited run instrument, small company etc - Im sure many like me are buying used instruments, because of the lack of availability.

Fri, 26 Apr 2013 15:14:04 +0100 BST

I didn't realize there was also a wait for the Tau, Mark.

Please log in to join the discussions