Forum rss-feed

Forum

Tau: Shipping to Canada?

Most Recent

written by: mikemilton

My shipping for an Alpha in 2010 was 120 pounds and, yes, I paid duty although I don't recall just how much.

Unless you can find a used one, I'm fairly sure your best bet is to order direct. If you do otherwise, be sure to check that they actually have one for you.

written by: jamie

Thu, 11 Apr 2013 05:19:17 +0100 BST

Shipping infromation on the product pages lists the Pico as shipping to the UK, US, Canada, and EU, while the Tau is just UK, US, and EU.

Is that an oversight on the site, or is there some regulatory issue with the base station or something?

Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:33:55 +0100 BST

I'm in Canada and have an Alpha with the base stn pro. It was ordered directly and that was a well handled transaction (ie: I'd recommend it)

Also, Saved by Technology in Toronto seems to be a dealer although the last time I was there they only had a couple of Picos. They do have the Tau on their product list so I suppose they would order you one.
Saved by Technology

If I can be helpful, just let me know.

written by: jamie

Thu, 11 Apr 2013 18:03:38 +0100 BST

Awesome to hear, thanks Mike.

At the current exchange rate for a fully loaded Tau order I'm looking at about 60% of what Saved By Technology is asking (before shipping), but thanks for the pointer.

written by: weickerm

Tue, 13 Aug 2013 21:59:22 +0100 BST

I am interested in upgrading from a oico to a Tau. So I take it that it is cheaper to order direct from Eigenlabs to Canada? What about charges for duty ? Thanks in advance!

Wed, 14 Aug 2013 12:57:41 +0100 BST

My shipping for an Alpha in 2010 was 120 pounds and, yes, I paid duty although I don't recall just how much.

Unless you can find a used one, I'm fairly sure your best bet is to order direct. If you do otherwise, be sure to check that they actually have one for you.

Please log in to join the discussions