Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Are there any Eigenharp players in Southern California area.

Most Recent

written by: musicmanspence

Hello Fooran. I'm sorry that I am writing this two years after the fact. I have not been receiving any updates from Eigenlabs. Are you still in Los Angeles? If so, I would love to try out the pico and see who the software works. If you get this message feel free to email me at spencerjconley@hotmail.com. I unfortunately don't get any updates from eigenlabs in my email anymore.
-Spence

Wed, 13 Feb 2013 01:00:04 +0000 GMT

Hi. My name is Spence and I am interested in purchasing an Eigenharp, primarily the Tau. Unfortunately I haven't found a store anywhere within 100 miles of me that even sells Eigenlabs products. Is there anyone that lives near Los Angeles or Orange County that owns an Eigenharp. It costs $800 to rent one from Eigenlabs, so I would like to try one out hands on before even making that commitment. I'll be happy to give u my email address, and forward u my facebook page and phone number so you can kind of get to know me first. And if u need it I wouldn't mind throwing in some compensation for your time, even if its just lunch or a coffee. I really want to try one of these things out.
Thanks
-Spence

written by: mikemilton

Wed, 13 Feb 2013 19:25:41 +0000 GMT

I'm not and very few have added themselves to this mao:
MusoMap

I think there are only 5 hits for "eigenharp" but hopefully more will add themselves.

It is a while from now, but anyone heading to the Toronto Jazz Festival would be welcome to take a side trip to my place.

written by: jaself

Wed, 13 Feb 2013 23:36:39 +0000 GMT

Let me know if you travel to Northern California near Sacramento (6 hours drive from LA), otherwise consider trying out a Pico. Although the form factor and setup is very different, the buttons are the same and so is the EigenD software. I ordered my Tao from a place in New York, but I think it would have been much better ordering direct from Eigenlabs.

Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:36:50 +0000 GMT

Thanks jasef. Sacramento is really far to drive. But if I end up heading that way in the near future I'll definitely contact you.

Wed, 15 Jan 2014 08:20:27 +0000 GMT

Hello jaself. I know this is totally out of the blue. Its been almost a year since our discussion on the forum and you probably won't see this, but if by any chance you do see this. I will be in San Francisco from the 7th to the 9th. If you are going to be home and have any free time on one of these days would you be willing to meet up with me? Me and my roommate are going to a convention, but we could get a rental car and make a quick trip to Sacramento. I would still really like to try out the Eigenharp Tau. I'll also be happy to compensate you for your time or buy u lunch. If you get this message let me know and I'll forward you my email/ phone/ facebook so you can get a better idea of me. I know meeting with a total stranger is weird.

written by: fooran

Sun, 14 Sep 2014 09:54:55 +0100 BST

I don't have a tau but I've moved to LA with my pico

Thu, 6 Oct 2016 22:46:51 +0100 BST

Hello Fooran. I'm sorry that I am writing this two years after the fact. I have not been receiving any updates from Eigenlabs. Are you still in Los Angeles? If so, I would love to try out the pico and see who the software works. If you get this message feel free to email me at spencerjconley@hotmail.com. I unfortunately don't get any updates from eigenlabs in my email anymore.
-Spence

Please log in to join the discussions