Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: My last day at Eigenlabs

Most Recent

written by: martinthompson

A bit late but... best wishes to you Geert for the new job, and thanks for all you've brought to the Eigenharp (and no doubt will continue to do in future!)

Martin

written by: geert

Fri, 8 Feb 2013 10:36:50 +0000 GMT

Hello everyone,

A short message to say that today is my last day as an Eigenlabs employee. Obviously this doesn't mean that I stop playing the Eigenharp nor that I'd stop hacking on agents or EigenD, I just go back to being the passionate user I was before joining the company. I continue running EigenZone and will participate in the new Eigen Foundation.

However, I'd like to ask you to not contact me directly anymore for customer support issues. Please use the forums or customerservices@eigenlabs.com
If it's on the forums, I'll do my best to answer when I get a moment to read them. I'll be starting a new job on Monday though, so for a while I'll most certainly be submerged with that.

Take care,

Geert

written by: mikemilton

Fri, 8 Feb 2013 12:17:35 +0000 GMT

Thanks for everything. All the best.

Mike

written by: keyman

Fri, 8 Feb 2013 12:18:24 +0000 GMT

It has bin an enormous pleasure to contact with you and i'm sure Eigenlabs was enriched with your participation; I'm happy you'll keep the same passion and I will follow right behind.

Wishes of best luck!

António Machado

written by: 0beron

Fri, 8 Feb 2013 14:10:39 +0000 GMT

Thanks for all your effort on eigenD, the hangouts, eigenzone and all your other eigen-projects!

All the best with the new job,

Robin.

written by: NothanUmber

Fri, 8 Feb 2013 17:13:43 +0000 GMT

All the best with your new job and thanks for all the fish :)

Kind regards
Ferdinand

written by: MarkPowell

Fri, 8 Feb 2013 18:39:28 +0000 GMT

All the best Geert. The instrument would be much diminished without your tireless enthusiasm and willingness to help. Although I didn't 'attend' any in person, watching your Google Plus sessions greatly increased my understanding of and love for the instrument. Best wishes for the new job.

Cheers,
Mark.

written by: carvingCode

Sat, 9 Feb 2013 12:39:54 +0000 GMT

Hey Geert - I've mentioned before about the 'fancy piece of coding' you came up with time and again working for Eigenlabs. You're a very talented person.

Best of success in your new gig.

Randy

written by: earthspot

Sat, 9 Feb 2013 21:00:06 +0000 GMT

Best wishes, Geert!

All I've learned about tweaking the eigenharp I owe to you. I hope you don't disappear from the scene.

written by: earthspot

Sat, 9 Feb 2013 21:00:07 +0000 GMT

Best wishes, Geert!

All I've learned about tweaking the eigenharp I owe to you. I hope you don't disappear from the scene.

written by: EdisonRex

Sun, 17 Feb 2013 00:33:48 +0000 GMT

All the best, Geert. You brought an incredible amount of energy and creativity, not to mention some wizardry to Eigenlabs. You'll do fine wherever you are, you're that kind of person.

-Paul

written by: martinthompson

Sun, 3 Mar 2013 14:57:50 +0000 GMT

A bit late but... best wishes to you Geert for the new job, and thanks for all you've brought to the Eigenharp (and no doubt will continue to do in future!)

Martin

Please log in to join the discussions