Forum rss-feed

Forum

Developers: Audio Settings on Compiled EigenD 2.0

Most Recent

written by: MarkPowell

NothanUmber to the rescue again! Thanks mate.

Cheers,
Mark.

written by: NothanUmber

Sun, 3 Feb 2013 00:17:54 +0000 GMT

The audio agent (as well as the fingerer, the strummer, Stage and Workbench) is not part of the open source distribution, so you have to copy plugins/Eigenlabs/plg_audio for the audio plugin etc.
(Best do a comparison of your built binaries (in the tmp directory) and the official binaries with a compare tool of your choice and copy everything that is missing.)

If you need the sources: An old version of the audio agent sources is available in the EigenD 1.X repository - probably not worth the porting effort though:
As far as I understood John it might be possible to get your hands on the "private sources" earlier under an NDA (before the foundation comes into existance), if you want to enhance those.

Greetings,
NothanUmber

Sun, 3 Feb 2013 00:24:54 +0000 GMT

Looks like I spoke slightly too soon on the make of the source code. I've got a perfect compile running now thanks to Geert and NothanUmber, but when I open the compiled EigenD app, I get a slight oddity.

All seemingly works perfectly, with it picking up my custom setups and loading them with no issues, all except I get no Audio Settings option on the Window menu of EigenD. Also, when I've loaded a setup I don't seem to be getting any sound, so I presume the two things are related. My Alpha lights up correctly, with tonic notes lit as per the setup, just no sound and no way to configure it.

Sun, 3 Feb 2013 01:05:20 +0000 GMT

NothanUmber to the rescue again! Thanks mate.

Cheers,
Mark.

Please log in to join the discussions