Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: looking for a used pico to buy/borrow/rent

Most Recent

written by: Aspear

You can send an email to nichwu@me.com :)

written by: TomD

Sat, 2 Feb 2013 15:23:40 +0000 GMT

I'd really like to try an eigenharp as part of my ongoing research into alternative controllers. From my reading it seem like there is nothing else that competes with the eigenkey technology, but I'm not so keen on the small number of keys on the pico or their layout on any of the eigenharps.

I'm fairly sure that the pico isn't what I'm ultimately looking for, so I don't want to buy a new one, I can't afford to lose much on trying one for a while.

So if anyone has one for sale used in the UK or europe, or has an currently unused one lying about that they would lend or rent to me for a few months, please let me know!

Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:54:39 +0000 GMT

Hello! I was just looking around to sell my black pico since I've been too busy with the piano and singing since those are my main instruments. It's in good condition (hardly played and carefully handled), with all parts, software (on DVD and USB) and the original box.

It's located in Sweden. I don't know exactly what the shipping will go for but it's probably not that much.

My offer is 300 GBP+shipping. I will only accept a transaction by paypal. We can discuss the practical issues later if you are interested.

Best Regards

Niklas Lindberg

written by: TomD

Wed, 27 Mar 2013 20:23:43 +0000 GMT

sounds good. how do i contact you?

Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:45:52 +0000 GMT

You can send an email to nichwu@me.com :)

Please log in to join the discussions