Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: 2.0-74 stable

Most Recent

written by: TheTechnobear

@cogreslab - do the midi rigs work? do the AU rigs works?

if the AU rigs work, and samplers/cello etc don't then i suspect you have not installed the resources correctly...
see here: http://www.eigenlabs.com/forum/threads/id/1418/
(some one else with a similar problem, its not the simplest part of the install, but you only have to do it once on the machine)

if the AU rigs don't work, have you checked the Audio settings in the menu - particularly if you have a soundcard installed.

(I'm of course assuming sound works from all other applications you have installed)

other than that I would suggest you create a new topic on here, and give a few more details about the machine, operating system (and version) etc ... what eigenharp (pico/tau/alpha)? and why you think its working/not working.
etc

Thu, 17 Jan 2013 19:28:20 +0000 GMT

just upgraded from 2.0.72 and a couple of minor issues with Stage, on the std pico factory setup 1
- recorder overdub is now disabled
- VST2 tab many controls are disabled.

im sure i can workaround, but just to let you know.

(mac, 2.0-74)

forget the above, its now started working...
no idea why, as id restarted eigend a few times and it persisted...
went on to do something else, and it was suddenly ok, weird :)

Thu, 17 Jan 2013 18:47:25 +0000 GMT

(oops meant AU/VST1 not 2)

Sat, 26 Jan 2013 21:03:45 +0000 GMT

Don't know if this is a new issue or not ...
Pico factory setup

Audio unit rig 2 talker , incorrectly refers to audio unit rig 1 rather than 2

written by: geert

Sun, 27 Jan 2013 08:09:19 +0000 GMT

Thanks for spotting this, we'll fix it for a next release!

written by: cogreslab

Mon, 25 Aug 2014 08:39:55 +0100 BST

my new hp hybrid laptop loads software and all appears to be operating, but there is no sound. what should i do?

written by: cogreslab

Mon, 25 Aug 2014 08:41:45 +0100 BST

it is a pavilion X2, by the way. i bought it so i can put the separated screen on my music stand and operate Stage from the touch screen.

written by: keyman

Mon, 25 Aug 2014 12:01:27 +0100 BST

Only thing that come to my mind right now, install EigenD Pro 2.1.0-experimental instead ?
http://www.eigenlabs.com/downloads/releases/state/pro-experimental/

Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:40:42 +0100 BST

@cogreslab - do the midi rigs work? do the AU rigs works?

if the AU rigs work, and samplers/cello etc don't then i suspect you have not installed the resources correctly...
see here: http://www.eigenlabs.com/forum/threads/id/1418/
(some one else with a similar problem, its not the simplest part of the install, but you only have to do it once on the machine)

if the AU rigs don't work, have you checked the Audio settings in the menu - particularly if you have a soundcard installed.

(I'm of course assuming sound works from all other applications you have installed)

other than that I would suggest you create a new topic on here, and give a few more details about the machine, operating system (and version) etc ... what eigenharp (pico/tau/alpha)? and why you think its working/not working.
etc

Please log in to join the discussions