Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Upgraded to EigenD 2 Pro - where is download option?

Most Recent

written by: MarkPowell

Excellent - that's great news! Enjoy!

written by: TheTechnobear

Fri, 28 Dec 2012 16:13:42 +0000 GMT

Hi,

Just bought a used Pico, and decided I would upgrade the EigenD software to 2.x, and also start looking at Workshop.

So bought the software on here, with this profile, all was ok, and received invoice after payment.
but I dont appear to have any option to download it, and there are no instructions on invoice (but says no shipping so assume its downloadable on the site here)

any ideas anyone?
(im wondering if its because i cannot register the pico, as it says activation code is invalid)

keen to get going on 2.0 :)

thanks for any thoughts/suggestions

Mark

Fri, 28 Dec 2012 17:31:51 +0000 GMT

Hi Mark,
If all has gone properly, you should see the downloads when you go to the Software section of the website (between 'My Profile' and 'Sounds' on the menu bar. When you do that you should see a menu down the left hand side of the screen showing which versions are available. If you've bought the Pro subscription then you should see version 2.0.72 Stable underneath 'EigenD Pro Releases', 'Latest Release'. This worked okay when I bought, but I do vaguely remember some people having problems whereby it didn't automatically associate the new license with their account, so if you're not seeing that it may need a support call with EigenLabs to resolve.

Regarding the error about the activation code being invalid, I think technically the seller should contact Eigenlabs and ask them to remove the license from their user account so that you can re-register it against yours. This is what I did when I sold my Pico.

Cheers,
Mark.

written by: TheTechnobear

Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:10:38 +0000 GMT

thanks for that, it pointed me in the right direction...

id been in the right place, but just could see it because the website is a bit wierd, steps as are:
a) select software
b) select latest version (as you said)
this shows text for features and version, but no download option
c) select 2.072 title (there is a > by it)
this continues to show the same text, but now underneath there are the download options.

id done all the above before, but as the text hadnt changed when i did (c) i hadnt think to scroll down, and so hadnt notice the download options.

anyway, all installed, so off to play with workbench etc now :)

Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:13:12 +0000 GMT

Excellent - that's great news! Enjoy!

Please log in to join the discussions