Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: Barely Played Pico for Sale!

Most Recent

written by: SparksPico

UPDATE

I've lowered the price of my Pico to $500 or best offer. For the shape that this Pico is in, only having been played a few times, It's the best you will get for the price. Please visit my brother's eBay page (search for "Eigenharp Pico" from the seller "mbxfilms") and put an offer in or buy it now. I'm comfortable leaving this price as it stands until it sells and won't be changing it again. Like I said, you can also put offers in as well.

Take care.

Thu, 11 Oct 2012 01:18:24 +0100 BST

Hi All,

My brother's eBay page has all the details. Just do a search for Eigenharp Pico on eBay from the seller mbxfilms. I enjoyed playing the pico a few times but my wife and I are building a house and having a baby... so we could use the cash now. It's in perfect shape with everything included. Like I said, only played a few times, but you won't be able to tell the difference between this one and a brand spanking new one.

Right now it's listed for $599 or best offer. But, I can pretty much guarantee that if you offered around $550 + whatever it costs for shipping, it will be yours. Just work it out on his ebay page. I definitely respect the Pico's awesomeness, but life happens :+)

Take care!

Tue, 23 Oct 2012 04:09:18 +0100 BST

UPDATE

I've lowered the price of my Pico to $500 or best offer. For the shape that this Pico is in, only having been played a few times, It's the best you will get for the price. Please visit my brother's eBay page (search for "Eigenharp Pico" from the seller "mbxfilms") and put an offer in or buy it now. I'm comfortable leaving this price as it stands until it sells and won't be changing it again. Like I said, you can also put offers in as well.

Take care.

Please log in to join the discussions