Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: Tabulator and AudioCubes agents

Most Recent

written by: geert

I have updated both these agents for EigenD 2.0.66. As of now, they should remain compatible with any future versions of EigenD 2.0 as we've added the notion of software releases and independent version compatibility for agents.

Thu, 13 Sep 2012 08:57:54 +0100 BST

In my spare time I've been working on some agents for EigenD that provide additional functionalities. I created a new section on the wiki of my personal site EigenZone for this: http://wiki.eigenzone.org/wiki/Agents

Currently there are two agents available there, but I plan on working on others:

* Audiocubes: brings native support for Audiocubes into EigenD
* Tabulator: saves the keys that have been played as raw data and as human readable tablature

Any developer that wants an easy place to distribute his agents for free can use EigenZone for this also.

Hope you find these useful,

Geert

written by: keyman

Thu, 13 Sep 2012 16:08:26 +0100 BST

True generous of you sharing this with the Eigenharp community!!
investing you spare time, combining the Eigenharp's with the "world" out there.

My humble Thanks!!

Antonio Machado

written by: EdisonRex

Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:34:41 +0100 BST

Both sound really good, Geert. I had heard from Celine that you were working on the Cube support - very welcome, if I can figure out how to use my feet to work the Cubes :) The tablature sounds really useful too. Thanks for making these available.

Sun, 23 Sep 2012 20:54:18 +0100 BST

I have updated both these agents for EigenD 2.0.66. As of now, they should remain compatible with any future versions of EigenD 2.0 as we've added the notion of software releases and independent version compatibility for agents.

Please log in to join the discussions