Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: Feature Request: Folders for setups

Most Recent

written by: carvingCode

I've got relatively few setups at this time, but have many files in the Setups folder. I can imagine, now that EigenD is stable, players are going to see our setups folder become very cluttered.

Feature Request:

I propose that setups be saved in their own folder. All files in one place for each setup. This would make it simpler to transfer to another computer or to share with other players.

A second part of the proposal is to also move recorded loops assigned to a setup into the setup's folder, ideally in a 'loops' folder. This would make sure that all parts of a setup get properly transferred to another computer.

Thanks.

Randy

written by: carvingCode

Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:24:13 +0100 BST

I've got relatively few setups at this time, but have many files in the Setups folder. I can imagine, now that EigenD is stable, players are going to see our setups folder become very cluttered.

Feature Request:

I propose that setups be saved in their own folder. All files in one place for each setup. This would make it simpler to transfer to another computer or to share with other players.

A second part of the proposal is to also move recorded loops assigned to a setup into the setup's folder, ideally in a 'loops' folder. This would make sure that all parts of a setup get properly transferred to another computer.

Thanks.

Randy

Please log in to join the discussions