Forum rss-feed

Forum

Tau: Triggering chords by one key ?

Most Recent

written by: keyman

For a change, fired up my Pico and "simply" by stacking keygroups agents (attention to channels!) with different base notes got 4split-4 note chord in each key (or any combination in between.

Just an idea...

written by: clerphil

Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:40:28 +0100 BST

I play with a pico for the moment but I wonder if it is possible to play a chord on the TAU just by pressing one key ( yes, I am very lazy !).

Thanks

Phil

written by: carvingCode

Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:59:28 +0100 BST

You would need to make use of a Talker agent to do this. That, or find an AU/VST that you can set up for this.

Thu, 16 Aug 2012 21:51:42 +0100 BST

Hi Phil,
Tricky question....as some factors may influence several ways to achieve this, lazy or not so,
It came to my mind something like a 13 note chord!! With just one finger! nice...

One thing is certain, EigenD is the same software platform for all Eigenharp instruments, so only limited by the number of physical keys, what you can do on a Tau you "can" do on a Pico.

Version 2.0 with workbench would be an invaluable resource...
I wil investigate on my behalf, believe or not i've stumble on something like this a couple of times.

Cheers
Keyman

Fri, 17 Aug 2012 05:38:30 +0100 BST

For a change, fired up my Pico and "simply" by stacking keygroups agents (attention to channels!) with different base notes got 4split-4 note chord in each key (or any combination in between.

Just an idea...

Please log in to join the discussions