Forum rss-feed

Forum

Tau: Learn the Eigenharp Tau from scratch: video lessons

Most Recent

written by: polarbear

These are really great, just what we've all been waiting for I think. The first 6 videos are really nice but cover mostly the same info that the included Tau tutorials do. Really waiting for the next ones so we can move on to really learning to use the Tau. I really think there should have been like a 3 or 4 DVD set produced on learning the Tau as I'm sure every Tau owner would have purchased and something the company is lacking right now is training materials. I do love my Tau though!!

written by: geert

Sat, 7 Jul 2012 23:01:20 +0100 BST

My girlfriend, Nathalie, is learning how to use the Eigenharp Tau from scratch and we though it would be interesting to record the videos of her lessons as we go along. Here are the first three, hope you enjoy them!

Don't hesitate to ask us questions or to send us suggestions, we'll keep them in mind for future sessions.

http://www.eigenzone.org/2012/07/07/learn-the-eigenharp-tau-from-scratch-video-lessons/

written by: carvingCode

Sun, 8 Jul 2012 13:04:53 +0100 BST

Nice job, Geert. There's really a lot there to benefit owners of other instruments also.

Randy

written by: geert

Sun, 8 Jul 2012 17:17:53 +0100 BST

Glad you like them, I added two more we recorded today ... the next ones will have to wait a little while until all this information sinks in for Nathalie.

written by: polarbear

Tue, 9 Oct 2012 20:19:41 +0100 BST

These are really great, just what we've all been waiting for I think. The first 6 videos are really nice but cover mostly the same info that the included Tau tutorials do. Really waiting for the next ones so we can move on to really learning to use the Tau. I really think there should have been like a 3 or 4 DVD set produced on learning the Tau as I'm sure every Tau owner would have purchased and something the company is lacking right now is training materials. I do love my Tau though!!

Please log in to join the discussions