Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: any way to have EigenD remember the last audio settings

Most Recent

written by: carvingCode

Just save a copy of the Factory Setup. When you have loaded the Factory Setup, click 'Save As'. Then, click 'New'. Then fill in the fields. It's a good idea to read the Help screen about setups so you get a better idea of the options for naming your setups. The wiki item here gives basic info, but not as much detail as the Help screen located int he dialog.

HTH

written by: jtsans

Mon, 11 Jun 2012 23:25:15 +0100 BST

In EigenD (audio settings) the output defaults to the built-in audio. I have to change it each time I load. Any way to have it remember the last setting? In my case I use a M-Audio Fast Track Pro.

written by: MarkPowell

Mon, 11 Jun 2012 23:29:40 +0100 BST

If you open the factory setup, change your audio settings and then save as a default user setup then it'll remember them. Not sure if there's any way to save the audio settings against factory setups themselves, but I agree it would be sensible.

written by: carvingCode

Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:18:57 +0100 BST

Just save a copy of the Factory Setup. When you have loaded the Factory Setup, click 'Save As'. Then, click 'New'. Then fill in the fields. It's a good idea to read the Help screen about setups so you get a better idea of the options for naming your setups. The wiki item here gives basic info, but not as much detail as the Help screen located int he dialog.

HTH

Please log in to join the discussions