Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: 2.0.50 Belcanto Bugs and Changes

Most Recent

written by: geert

@jsn something indeed seems not quite right with the 'name ify' verb, we'll have a look at that very soon.

Please note that the release notes have different sections, as indicated in the contents on the first page. You're probably interested in the 'Changed and Improvements' section, which lists what has changed since EigenD 1.

Take care,

Geert

written by: jsn

Mon, 28 May 2012 13:12:23 +0100 BST

It looks like there is a bug in 2.0.50 that is stopping 'nam ify' from working. The following worked in 2.0.48 but not 2.0.50:

illuminator create
it to chord illuminator name ify

Also, there have been a few changes to Belcanto (e.g. kgroup disappearing and needing to be keygroup now) which is really frustrating and annoying - especially as its not reported in the Release Notes.

Any chance we could get a definitive list of the changes from 1.0+ to 2.0+ Belcanto ?

written by: carvingCode

Mon, 28 May 2012 14:11:27 +0100 BST

There's a bug in the recorder and also arranger. I sent bug reports in on those earlier.

written by: keyman

Mon, 28 May 2012 17:19:09 +0100 BST

@jsn
It's not my favorite reading but it's on the Release notes pdf (2.0.35-experimental) I also find that annoying, but... it's passing away.

Wed, 30 May 2012 06:37:58 +0100 BST

@carvincode, the players had indeed a problem in the factory setups, until the next release you can use this script to fix it. Note that it takes quite a long time to run.

This page explains how to run a script, in case you haven't done it before.

I couldn't reproduce your bug report where you indicate that the recorders only record for 2 bars. Can you please make sure you're using the 2.0.50 Tau factory setup without any modifications and try again?

Thanks,

Geert

Wed, 30 May 2012 06:39:42 +0100 BST

@jsn something indeed seems not quite right with the 'name ify' verb, we'll have a look at that very soon.

Please note that the release notes have different sections, as indicated in the contents on the first page. You're probably interested in the 'Changed and Improvements' section, which lists what has changed since EigenD 1.

Take care,

Geert

Please log in to join the discussions