Limited Warranty On New Musical Instruments
The limited warranty applies only to products manufactured by Eigenlabs Limited that can be identified by the Eigenlabs trademark, trade name or logo affixed to them. The limited warranty does not apply to any non-Eigenlabs products (hardware or software) bundled or packaged with Eigenlabs hardware. Eigenlabs warrants Eigenlabs hardware against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of purchase by the original end user purchaser.
If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received within the warranty period, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, Eigenlabs will either:
- i) repair the hardware defect at no charge using parts that are either new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
- ii) exchange the product with a product that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability and at least as functionally equivalent to the original product.
- iii) refund the purchase price of the product. When a refund is given the product for which the refund is provided must be returned to Eigenlabs and becomes Eigenlabs property.
Eigenlabs is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the products use.
This limited warranty does not apply:-
- i) to consumable parts such as clothes, cables, laptop cases, usb sticks, instrument stand, desk top stand etc.
- ii) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents etc.
- iii) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, war or other external causes.
- iv) to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Eigenlabs.
- v) to products where the tamper proof label has been damaged or removed