Forum

General Discussion: The Community Documentation Wiki is now here

Most Recent

written by: davidhenderson

very nice

written by: john

Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:31:37 +0100 BST

It can be found here

Sam has been populating it with information - if you have ideas as to what you'd like to see in here please post them here and we'll do our best to help.

When in the Wiki pages, the search box searches the Wiki rather than the forums. We'll be adding more flexible search behaviour over the next few weeks, along with the ability to upload videos.

John

written by: catoro

Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:21:12 +0100 BST

Cool John!! this is a really nice feature!! thanks!

written by: geert

Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:38:11 +0100 BST

Cool, thanks a lot for this!!

written by: Tenebrous

Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:34:07 +0100 BST

I think it's great we now have a more 'official' Wiki :) Be nice if there was a preview feature but other than that... ;)

Edit: ignore that, there is a preview feature (the little green tick) - I should have read the help page ;)

written by: 0beron

Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:41:39 +0100 BST

I've written up a reasonable amount of Alpha related stuff on Geert's wiki - are we going to settle on the eigenlabs wiki and migrate the content over, or leave them separate? Is the one here publicly viewable?

written by: Tenebrous

Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:25:43 +0100 BST

With the eigenzone wiki we have the full features of the mediawiki software, for example the ability to make nice templates we can use to help with consistency etc. Also the ability to get email alerts when pages you watch are updated.

Maybe some of the really detailed information could go over on the eigenzone one.

Personally I prefer the power of the eigenzone software, but I can understand that the official eigenlabs peeps will probably only update the official eigenlabs wiki.

written by: davidhenderson

Fri, 2 Apr 2010 02:42:46 +0100 BST

very nice

Please log in to join the discussions