Forum

General Discussion: To the 'Win an Alpha' participants

Most Recent

written by: marcfm

Good luck everyone!

written by: geert

Mon, 11 Jan 2010 06:25:09 +0000 GMT

Hi Kayla and Carlos (and even others later I hope),

I don't know if you've read the terms and conditions of the competition, but I just realized something that I didn't correctly interpret before:

"A winner will be announced within two weeks of the end of the Promotional Period. If the Promoter has not received a minimum of 30 valid entries by 28 February 2010 the Promotional Period shall be extended until midnight on 31 March 2010, with the winner announced within two weeks of that date. All entries received in the original Promotional Period will continue to be valid."

Initially I thought that there had to be 30 participants, but this paragraph says 30 entries instead. Since we can all submit up to 6 entries, it's in our best interest to keep a close watch on this and maybe fill them up right at the end. We're now only 3 participants and thus need to be only 5 to be able to fill the quota for February the 28th.

Anyway, if we're only five (or even three in March if there are no other participants, which I doubt) at the end, the odds for the competition seem to be very good :-)

Take care,

Geert

written by: catoro

Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:52:27 +0000 GMT

I agree with you Geert, I hope we will not be the only ones at the end of the promotional period. At the moment I´m more than happy that I will make it for the eigenlabs t-shirt.
I enjoyed a lot both of your videos, Kayla and you have made a really nice use of the Pico, kudos to both !!!

Carlos

written by: KaylaK

Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:09:51 +0000 GMT

So 30 entries rather than 30 entrants?

That would be very interesting! I'm definitely submitting the full 6 entries possible as I'm sure you both are as well, and I know of at least one person who has seen my video and contacted me about buying one and entering the comp straightaway, so I'm sure we'll hit 30 entries by the end of February :)

Good luck everyone!

K x

written by: KaylaK

Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:12:41 +0000 GMT

Although it does say a tshirt for the first 10 entries (rather than entrants) ...

written by: geert

Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:25:02 +0000 GMT

I'm going to do my best to do 6 videos indeed, got another song ready to record ... and working on a fourth one. :-)

written by: catoro

Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:00:45 +0000 GMT

ummm... sounds like 10 entrants, I'm positive I´m not getting 6 T-Shirts...

Carlos

written by: marcfm

Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:27:51 +0000 GMT

Good luck everyone!

Please log in to join the discussions