Forum Archive

Forum

General Discussion: my pico barely plays

Most Recent

written by: karmacomposer

I do want to add that I have figured out (a bit) how to play the pico's keys. They are QUITE sensitive. You can just stroke the top of the key lightly to emit sound or just bump against the side of one - amazing!

Still having the issue with the piano and bass. However, I did cook my own soundfonts and they load instantly and sound just fine, so I am not so concerned any longer.

Can't wait for the PC drivers, since then I can use my own virtual instruments (most of them are PC based).

Mike

written by: aaronw

Mon, 1 Mar 2010 18:35:23 +0000 GMT

Hi all,

In response to posts regarding load times, we are planning on optimising the load times for large setups in the near future.

We will keep you posted.

Regards

Aaron
Customer Support

written by: karmacomposer

Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:26:08 +0100 BST

I do want to add that I have figured out (a bit) how to play the pico's keys. They are QUITE sensitive. You can just stroke the top of the key lightly to emit sound or just bump against the side of one - amazing!

Still having the issue with the piano and bass. However, I did cook my own soundfonts and they load instantly and sound just fine, so I am not so concerned any longer.

Can't wait for the PC drivers, since then I can use my own virtual instruments (most of them are PC based).

Mike

Please log in to join the discussions