Forum Archive

Forum

Software: Just a loop folder in 1.04 install

Most Recent

written by: sam

Hi Lowdene,

Clausd is correct - these folders will not appear until you run EigenD from your Applications directory for the first time. You should find that once EigenD has loaded, these folders will appear.

Please try this first - if the folders are still not created, then please let us know so we can sort the problem out.

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

written by: Lowdene

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 18:08:57 +0000 GMT

When I install 1.04 (from 1.01) I just get a loop folder showing in the the 1.04 folder and not all the other folders that are meant to be there. Have tried re-installing but the same result.

written by: clausd

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 20:08:53 +0000 GMT

Did you run 1.0.4 ? it's an update installl and copies a lot of stuff from your previous version when first run. So if you didn't run it yet, that could be it.

written by: aaronw

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 20:17:24 +0000 GMT

Hi Lowdene,

I will get Sam to look at this first thing for you and get him to post an answer later tomorrow.

Kind Regards

Aaron
Customer Service

written by: sam

Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:35:52 +0000 GMT

Hi Lowdene,

Clausd is correct - these folders will not appear until you run EigenD from your Applications directory for the first time. You should find that once EigenD has loaded, these folders will appear.

Please try this first - if the folders are still not created, then please let us know so we can sort the problem out.

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

Please log in to join the discussions