Forum Archive

Forum

General Discussion: Search inside the forum

Most Recent

written by: catoro

Thanks John, thanks guys... this is cool!!

Cheers

Carlos

Fri, 20 Nov 2009 23:36:34 +0000 GMT

hey guys... this forum is growing up thanks to everyone having the joy of being an Eigenharp owner and the guys of eigenlabs who are doing a terrific work putting this great instrument right at our hands!!
One thing, maybe I´m not looking in the proper part of the web but I kind of miss a search feature for the forum.
Peace.

-c

written by: aaronw

Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:28:00 +0000 GMT

Hi Catoro,

Thanks for the suggestion - it is a good idea! I will pass it onto the website guys.

Cheers

Aaron
Customer Support

written by: geert

Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:52:19 +0000 GMT

Aaron, another suggestion, can you please ask them to add an option to the accounts setting to automatically watch a thread discussion you've participated it? I keep forgetting to press the 'watch' button. Thanks!

written by: steveelbows

Sat, 21 Nov 2009 12:03:52 +0000 GMT

I think there may also be some sort of cache issue with the forum, in that when I add a post to an existing thread, I have to manually refresh the page in my browser (Safari) in order to be able to see the latest post in the thread.I think it probably sorts itself out after a lag but its still very slightly annoying, not a huge issue though, and I dont think it does it every time, Ive not quite found a pattern.

Sat, 21 Nov 2009 12:21:49 +0000 GMT

Yeah, I've seen that too.

written by: aaronw

Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:18:11 +0000 GMT

Hi Geert/Steve

I will make sure people are aware, we may not get to it immediately but a search button is on the wish list!

Aaron
Customer Services

written by: john

Fri, 5 Mar 2010 08:52:30 +0000 GMT

Forum search is now here. (box at the top right hand corner of the forum). All comments and testing very welcome. It will be extended to cover the rest of the site, in particular the upcoming documentation wiki, as we go.

John

Fri, 5 Mar 2010 08:54:04 +0000 GMT

Thanks John, already a small remark, it would be very helpful if it would retain the highlighting when clicking through to a post in the list of search results.

written by: john

Fri, 5 Mar 2010 08:57:19 +0000 GMT

I'll ask Patrick to have a look at that, just as soon as the wiki is up and running. It's a good idea, thanks.

John

Fri, 5 Mar 2010 10:01:54 +0000 GMT

Thanks John, thanks guys... this is cool!!

Cheers

Carlos

Please log in to join the discussions