Forum Archive

Forum

Software: Key Pressure controller behaves strangely

Most Recent

written by: aaronw

Hi guys,

We are still looking into this further and we will get back to you when we have more info.

Cheers

Aaron
Customer Support

written by: geert

Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:51:04 +0000 GMT

Hi,

I'm looking at how each controller behaves through the values I see in Bidule. When I press one key, everything is alright, I can see the pressure go all the way up and down. When I press two keys, it doesn't go all the way down at gets stuck at 20% or so. When I press a lot of keys simultaneously and repeatedly, the value never goes down and it seems stuck at the maximum. Is there some accumulation going that isn't properly compensated for when using multiple keys?

Thanks,

Geert

written by: john

Fri, 20 Nov 2009 19:19:56 +0000 GMT

This looks like a bug to me, Sam is going to have a look at it first thing on Monday. Thanks for pointing it out.

John

written by: sam

Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:29:57 +0000 GMT

Hi Geert,

Yes, this seems to also happen to me with other plug-ins. I will raise it as a bug and keep you updated.

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

Tue, 24 Nov 2009 19:09:44 +0000 GMT

Thanks Sam, much appreciated!

Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:29:08 +0000 GMT

I actually have this also when moving the keys to the left and right in Alchemy. The position on the knobs in the plugin becomes 'stuck' and you have to wiggle it back and forth to get it to be changed again after a little while.

written by: steveelbows

Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:25:16 +0000 GMT

Yes Iv seen it with knobs in AU's - if I move a key to the left and then release, the knob does not always end up in the same position, but rather a series of different positions, its fairly consistent in its inconsistency if that makes any sense.

written by: aaronw

Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:06:30 +0000 GMT

Hi guys,

We are still looking into this further and we will get back to you when we have more info.

Cheers

Aaron
Customer Support

Please log in to join the discussions