Forum Archive

Forum

Software: Can't get new loops into browser

Most Recent

written by: sam

Hi Lowdene,

You are quite correct, .aiff files dropped into ~/Library/Eigenlabs/Loop should appear in the 'User Loops' section of the EigenBrowser.

Thank you very much for pointing this out - a bug has been raised and we will fix it as soon as we can. I will post on this thread to notify you when an update with this fix is available for download.

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

written by: Lowdene

Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:05:59 +0000 GMT

Although I have had no problem adding soundfonts to the soundfont folder and getting them to appear in the browser, I have had no success with adding loops to the loop folder - they do not appear in the browser. Where should they appear - under User Loops? I am only adding .aif or .aiff, so that's not the explanation. Can anyone suggest where I might be going wrong?

written by: sam

Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:02:06 +0000 GMT

Hi Lowdene,

You are quite correct, .aiff files dropped into ~/Library/Eigenlabs/Loop should appear in the 'User Loops' section of the EigenBrowser.

Thank you very much for pointing this out - a bug has been raised and we will fix it as soon as we can. I will post on this thread to notify you when an update with this fix is available for download.

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

Please log in to join the discussions