Forum Archive

Forum

General Discussion: Didgeridoo

Most Recent

written by: ben158

Heya,
Where did you get the didgeridoo soundfont,
It's something I can really see a use for with my style of music.

written by: Lowdene

Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:57:47 +0000 GMT

Have reported this but the only sounds I can get out of it are like an out-of-tune didgeridoo. A bit disappointing, though not surprising these days, when something doesn't work out of the box.

Fri, 13 Nov 2009 07:32:23 +0000 GMT

Further exploration shows that it is a compatibility problem with my MOTU 828 interface. I can get it to work through the internal soundcard. Still means it is unusable in my set-up. The software seems to be a black box so, as far as I can tell, there is nothing I can do about it.

Other than that, I have to blow extremely hard to get sounds out of the clarinet. Is there a way of controlling the sensitivity of the breath controller?

written by: philip (Moderator)

Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:08:12 +0000 GMT

Hi Lowdene

I am going to get one of our Customer Service team to contact you direct so we can talk through your concerns. We will be able to trouble shoot through each issue with you and then resolve them as soon as possible.

Thanks for making us aware and we will be in contact very shortly.

Philip
Eigenlabs Support Team

Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:44:15 +0000 GMT

Although I had a few gripes I have to say the response from the support team has been absolutely exceptional and outstanding. I very much appreciate your help in trying to resolve these issues. It bodes well for the future.

Once I got the Pico working and played around loading various AUs, the potential for this amazing little thing began to dawn on me.

This is not a toy!!

Thanks again to support for their help.

written by: steveelbows

Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:56:13 +0000 GMT

Looks like there is a software update v1.0.1 available now that has MOTU 828 compatibility as one of the bugfixes in that update :)

written by: expertsleepers

Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:43:30 +0000 GMT

I had the same problem with my MOTU Ultralite, and happily the 1.0.1 update fixed it.

written by: ben158

Fri, 1 Jan 2010 12:03:07 +0000 GMT

Heya,
Where did you get the didgeridoo soundfont,
It's something I can really see a use for with my style of music.

Please log in to join the discussions